Personalised Busy Book – 5/6 years old
- The aim of this resource is to keep the child engaged and busy – it has a good level of challenge as the school year progresses
- Aimed at children 5/6 years old, in Year 1 at school, though depending on the ability of the child this can be used for older or younger children too
- Covers Year 1 National Curriculum targets for English, Maths and Science
- Comes in a file and is highly personalised giving the child ownership.
- Name and font colour
- Colour of file
- Picture for the front cover
The resource is laminated making it long lasting and it has hook and loop dots making it highly interactive and engaging.
Comes as 10 different activities:
- I am learning to count in 2s, 5s and 10s
- I am learning to sort animals
- I am learning number bonds to 20
- I am learning to use adjectives
- I am learning to use phase 5 phonics to write words
- I am learning to read multi-syllabic words with phase 5 sounds
- I am learning to read match pictures to captions using phase 3 sounds
- I am learning to tell the time to the hour and half hour
- I am learning to sort objects by material
- I am learning to write exciting sentences
- The font used in this resource is the same as the one used in most schools and nurseries and so forms the letters correctly
- Some games in the busy book are more challenging than others meaning it can be used for longer!
- Comes with a parent information and guidance sheet
- This resource links to the National Curriculum which is used in schools
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.