I am learning number rhymes – 10 in the Bed, 10 Fat Sausages, 5 Speckled Frogs – set 2
The aim of this resource is to help children learn number rhymes which form a vital part of a child’s number understanding and development
Rhymes and parts included are:
- 10 Fat Sausages – 10 moveable sausages, static pan
- 5 Little Speckled Frogs – 5 moveable frogs, static log
- 5 Little Monkeys – 5 moveable monkeys, static bed
- There Were 10 in the Bed – 10 moveable teddies, static bed
- 5 Little Ducks – 6 moveable ducks (includes Mother Duck), static mountains and lake
Each one also comes with the words to the rhyme
The resource is laminated making it long lasting and has hook and loop dots making it interactive for the child
Comes with a parent information and guidance sheet. This resource links to the Early Years Curriculum and the National Curriculum which are used in schools and nurseries
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.