I am learning number rhymes – set 1
The aim of this resource is to help children learn number rhymes which form a vital part of a child’s number understanding and development
Rhymes and parts included are:
- 5 Currant Buns – pennies, currant buns and a baker shop front
- 5 Elephants Went out to Play – a web and the elephants
- 5 Little Men in a Flying Saucer – the earth and 5 flying saucers
- 10 Green Bottles – 10 bottles and a wall
- Here is the Beehive – a beehive and 5 bees
Each one also comes with the words to the rhyme
The resource is laminated making it long lasting and has hook and loop dots making it interactive for the child
Comes with a parent information and guidance sheet. This resource links to the Early Years Curriculum and the National Curriculum which are used in schools and nurseries
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.