Personalised phonics file – phase 2 and phase 3
- The aim of this resource is to develop the child’s knowledge of and confidence with the phase 2 and 3 sounds
- Includes the sounds:
Phase 2 – s, a, t, p, i, n, m, d, g, o, c, k, e, u, r, h, b, f, l
Phase 3 – j, v, w, x, y, z, qu, ch, sh, th, ng, ai, ee, igh, oa, oo, ar, or, ur, ow, oi, ear, air, ure, er
- Comes in a file and is highly personalised giving the child ownership. You choose:
- Name and font colour
- Colour of file
- Comes with a FREE dry wipe pen
- The resource is laminated making it long lasting and it is brightly coloured to encourage the child’s engagement
- Has 44 sheets!
- Each sound has 2, 3 or 4 activities based on the focus sound, Some have hook and loop dots
- The font used in this resource is the same as the one used in most schools and nurseries and so forms the letters correctly
- Comes with a parent information and guidance sheet
- This resource links to the Early Years Curriculum and the National Curriculum which are used in schools and nurseries
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.