Personalised Busy Book – 4/5 years old, Reception aged
- The aim of this resource is to keep the child engaged and busy as well as learning whilst having fun.
- Aimed at children 4/5 +, Reception aged
- Comes in a file and is highly personalised giving the child ownership
- Name and font colour
- Colour of file
- Cartoon picture for the front cover – please avoid those causing copyright issues
- The resource is laminated making it long lasting, some activities come with hook and loop dots making it highly interactive and engaging.
- It is designed to be used over time as children learn numbers and letter sounds – meaning it can be used for longer and giving you value for money
There are 10 different activities:
* Writing name, ensuring correct letter formation
* Order numbers to 20
* Read phase 2 and 3 words
* Write numbers
* Write letter sounds
* Match captions to pictures
* 2D shape – object match up
* Numicon to number recognition and match
* Number bonds to 10 practice using a butterfly
* Match quantities to 20 – recognise number and count amounts
- The font used in this resource is the same as the one used in most schools and nurseries and so forms the letters correctly
- Some games in the busy book are more challenging than others meaning it can be used for longer!
- Comes with a parent information and guidance sheet
- This resource links to the Early Years Curriculum and the National Curriculum which are used in schools and nurseries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.