Christmas Activity Box – 5 year old
Our amazing new Christmas activity boxes are the idea gift in the run up to Christmas and will help to build up their skills and learning at the same time!
This box is aimed at 5 year olds (Year 1), although depending on the stage of the child is suitable for older or younger children too. All resources are laminated, thus making them long lasting.
This Christmas Activity Box includes:
- Rescue the Reindeer! A board game – this amazing game aims to develop the child’s number recognition and understanding as well as turn taking skills. Comes with ‘lucky dip’ cards, player counters and a spinner along with the game sheet. Santa’s reindeer have run off and he needs to catch them – can you help him?
- I am learning to count objects and write the number – develops counting and the child’s ability to write numbers to 10
- I am learning to match pictures to captions – children use their phonics awareness to read captions and match them to the correct picture – as well as developing their phonics it also helps with the child’s understanding
- I am learning to write words – children use their phonics to write words such as ‘cracker’
- I am learning to play I Spy – get your spy senses tingling by counting the number of objects in the picture – this is not as easy as it sounds!
These wonderful activities come in an A4 box and includes a FREE dry wipe pen and rubber (colours will vary) and some Christmas stickers
All resources have been planned and designed in line with the National Curriculum
The font used is the same as that utilised by most schools and nurseries with correct letter formation
All activities come with a parent/carer information sheet which aims to support the adult
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.