Christmas Activity Box – 4 year old
Our amazing new Christmas activity boxes are the idea gift in the run up to Christmas and will help to build up their skills and learning at the same time!
This box is aimed at 4 year olds (Reception aged), although depending on the stage of the child is suitable for older or younger children too. All resources are laminated, thus making them long lasting.
This Christmas Activity Box includes:
- Rescue the Reindeer! A board game – this amazing game aims to develop the child’s number recognition and understanding as well as turn taking skills. Comes with ‘lucky dip’ cards, player counters and a spinner along with the game sheet. Santa’s reindeer have run off and he needs to catch them – can you help him?
- I am learning to add – use the spinner to generate a number sentence, then decorate the Christmas tree by adding together the number of baubles
- I am learning to match numbers and quantities – choose a number card and place that number of baubles on the tree – develops number recognition and counting
- I am learning to build CVC words – use the sounds to build up CVC Christmas words – great for children who are just learning to blend and segment
- I am learning to match numbers to quantities – count the Christmas objects and find the number
These wonderful activities come in an A4 box and includes a FREE dry wipe pen and rubber (colours will vary)
All resources have been planned and designed in line with the new Early Years curriculum
The font used is the same as that utilised by most schools and nurseries with correct letter formation
All activities come with a parent/carer information sheet which aims to support the adult
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.